WUHAN NOVEL CORONAVIRUS IMPORTANT INFORMATIO
For more information please click https://new.brighton-hove.gov.uk/coronavirus-covid-19#
Council Hub Support
BANK HOLIDAY PLANNING - REPEAT MEDICATION
A full list of pharmacies open in each county can be found on the NHS England South Pharmacy page https://www.england.nhs.uk/south-east/our-work/pharmacy-opening-hours/
FOLLOWING ADVICE FROM OUR CCG, WE ARE CANCELLING ALL PRE-BOOKED APPOINTMENTS WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT. We will only be carrying out essential activity. Your understanding during this time is much appreciated.
ANYONE WITH COUGH OR FEVER >37.8 AND THEIR FAMILY NEEDS TO SELF ISOLATE AT HOME AS PER THE NHS GUIDANCE.
Do NOT go to a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital.
You do not need to contact 111/us to advise you're staying at home.
Use the NHS 111 online coronavirus service if:
- you feel you cannot cope with your symptoms at home
- your condition gets worse
- your symptoms do not get better after 7 days
NHS England have advised us to move to a total triage service. This means you will not be able to book face to face appointments. A doctor will speak to you and if they feel you need to be seen, you will be given an appointment. Please ring in to book a telephone appointment.
How can you help?
- Please do not come into the surgery - telephone first
- Self-manage minor ailments at home. Click here for advice or look at the When Should I Worry? leaflet
- Self-certify for the first 7 days off work. Click here for a self-isolation note
- Request prescriptions online or via SystmOne or NHS
- If you are expecting a telephone call, please keep your phone near you and answer it. The call will be from a withheld number
- If you are told to come to the surgery, please come on your own/with one other person if you are unable to come alone. Leave all children etc at home.
- DO NOT ASK FOR TESTING. This is not available via a GP surgery.
Useful Links for Reliable Information regarding Coronavirus
Extended Hours Service
The service is available for GP and Nurse appointments at evenings and weekends - see appointment section.