Our Practice team would like to say a huge thank you to the following groups who have provided us with free face shields to keep both our staff and patients safe during the COVID crisis.
Dick George Creatives Ltd
Christ's Hospital School
WUHAN NOVEL CORONAVIRUS IMPORTANT INFORMATIO
For more information please click https://new.brighton-hove.gov.uk/coronavirus-covid-19#
Council Hub Support
BANK HOLIDAY PLANNING - REPEAT MEDICATION
A full list of pharmacies open in each county can be found on the NHS England South Pharmacy page https://www.england.nhs.uk/south-east/our-work/pharmacy-opening-hours/
FOLLOWING ADVICE FROM OUR CCG, WE ARE CANCELLING ALL PRE-BOOKED APPOINTMENTS WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT. We will only be carrying out essential activity. Your understanding during this time is much appreciated.
ANYONE WITH COUGH OR FEVER >37.8 AND THEIR FAMILY NEEDS TO SELF ISOLATE AT HOME AS PER THE NHS GUIDANCE.
Do NOT go to a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital.
You do not need to contact 111/us to advise you're staying at home.
Use the NHS 111 online coronavirus service if:
- you feel you cannot cope with your symptoms at home
- your condition gets worse
- your symptoms do not get better after 7 days
NHS England have advised us to move to a total triage service. This means you will not be able to book face to face appointments. A doctor will speak to you and if they feel you need to be seen, you will be given an appointment. Please ring in to book a telephone appointment.
How can you help?
- Please do not come into the surgery - telephone first
- Self-manage minor ailments at home. Click here for advice or look at the When Should I Worry? leaflet
- Self-certify for the first 7 days off work. Click here for a self-isolation note
- Request prescriptions online or via SystmOne or NHS
- If you are expecting a telephone call, please keep your phone near you and answer it. The call will be from a withheld number
- If you are told to come to the surgery, please come on your own/with one other person if you are unable to come alone. Leave all children etc at home.
- DO NOT ASK FOR TESTING. This is not available via a GP surgery.
Useful Links for Reliable Information regarding Coronavirus
Extended Hours Service
The service is available for GP and Nurse appointments at evenings and weekends - see appointment section.